End Expensive Water Leaks in Your Boise Home
The typical home wastes 2,000 to 20,000 gallons of water annually because of leaks, according to the Alliance for Water Efficiency.
Dripping faucets and leaky water heaters are simple to locate. But other leaks like toilet flapper valves or split water supply lines can go unnoticed for too long.
A water leak can be expensive. You’re paying for extra water you don’t want, and leaks can be catastrophic to your home.
That’s why it’s important to find and repair minimal leaks.
TML Service Experts is here to help you achieve just that. We have the skills for Expert leak detection and water line repair in Boise.
6 Signs You Might Have a Plumbing Leak
Locating and fixing leaks are the most popular calls we receive for plumbing services. Repairing a leak ASAP can help you avoid expensive water damage. Some leaks might be harder to spot than others, but there are a couple telltale clues that you need to get in touch with a plumber in Boise. Here are the top six:
- Your water bill is bigger than normal.
- Your pipes often make thumping sounds.
- There are rust stains in your sink, or your water is rust colored.
- Floors or walls seem wet or soft.
- You notice water stains on the ceiling or walls.
- There’s moist soil or erosion by your residence’s foundation.
How to Figure Out if You Have a Leak
If you suspect you have a leak but can’t see the signs, check your water meter:
- Make sure no water is being used inside or outside your home.
- Check the leak indicator on your water meter. The indicator is usually a triangular dial or small silver circle. If the dial is spinning, you probably have a leak.
We can track down the point of the leak and get it fixed before you spend more money or by chance damage your home.
Common Places for Water Leaks
With all the locations water is used in your home, there are a lot of areas you could notice a leak.
Leaks can be started by split seals around water connectors, deteriorating pipes, blockages and more.
They usually occur:
- On water supply lines and connections under the kitchen sink
- In washing machines, especially ones that are getting old
- In hot- and cold-water hoses linked to your washing machine
If you find proof of a leak, we can get things back to normal. Plus, we back all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.* Talk with us at 208-488-4892 or request an appointment online.