Expert Oil Furnace Repair in Boise
Furnace balking at starting? Reset button continually tripping? If your fuel oil furnace is leaving you annoyed and chilly in Boise, the Experts at TML Service Experts can help.
Sometimes, you can repair issues with your oil-burning furnace on your own. There are a couple of things you can try before calling us for heating repair.
Common Oil Heating System Problems
- Furnace won’t start. The thermostat setting may be too low. Make sure that it’s on “auto” and “heat.”
- Reset button keeps tripping. This safety feature stops your furnace when it spots an issue. Make sure there’s fuel in the oil tank, the valves are open and the chimney is clear. Once you’ve checked those locations, only press the reset button once. Pressing it multiple times could cause fuel oil to become concentrated and spark a fire once the furnace begins heating.
- Inadequate heat. The oil or air filters could be full and need to be cleaned or replaced.
- Excess noise. If you hear clattering, tighten access panels. Squealing means there’s problems with the belt or blower motor. If these components have oiling ports, put a couple of electric motor oil on them after completely turning off your furnace.
Other times, you’ll need one of our Expert service technicians. Call TML Service Experts for oil furnace repair service when:
- Pressing the reset button doesn’t start the furnace, even when there’s fuel in the tank and valves are open
- You hear knocking sounds, which likely means there’s air in the fuel lines
- Oil lines are leaking
- Soot can be seen in the burner chamber
- Burner turns on but does not fire
- Alternative troubleshooting suggestions don’t fix the problem
100% Satisfaction Guarantee* Backs Our Repairs
TML Service Experts can determine the problem when your oil furnace won’t ignite.
Our technicians have passed thorough testing to earn the top HVAC standard, NATE certification. They are able to handle most any heating repair. And all our work is backed by a one-year 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Periodic maintenance can help you avoid furnace repairs. Once we get your furnace working, TML Service Experts technicians can suggest a membership plan that could reduce costly repairs and make your furnace run more efficiently. A more efficient furnace could help you save money on energy costs.