We Stand Behind Our Furnace Installation in Boise With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t just fix and tune up heaters, we also deliver the highest quality furnace installation in Boise.
What makes our expert work a step above other companies? We’ve developed our method over the years.
All of our Experts are ACE certified, which means they’ve earned the most important technical certification in HVAC. They also participate in ongoing industry and product training to learn the greatest procedures to provide furnace repair and furnace maintenance, plus specialized furnace installation.
And we support all of our labor with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so convinced of our quality offerings that we provide you with time to think it over—a full year, actually.
Reach us at 208-488-4892 to set your furnace installation now.
How Should I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It can be difficult to know exactly when your heating system is starting to shut down or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system will start to give you some signs that it’s close to permanent failure. Here are four of the most typical signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With proper maintenance, many furnaces last for nearly 20 years, although a few might last even longer. If yours is reaching that age, it’s time to begin planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t have an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair should this happen. If your latest bills are over half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are frequently fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about replacing your furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. Because of reduced performance, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is less efficient:
- Your furnace starts and stops too often, even if you responsibly change the air filter.
- Your furnace pumps cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You have trouble regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly using the thermostat because your home seems too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation could help you decrease your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at using fuel. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can really add up over its lifetime!
4. Weird Furnace Noises
It’s common for your furnace to make some noise as it starts and stops. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching might mean there’s something critically wrong with it. Because these problems can be expensive to take care of, it’s generally better to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is running normally, its burner flames are blue. If you find yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t using fuel very effectively and could even be spewing out deadly carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide problems is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced right away.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Plus, you’ll also appreciate improved energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which might not be compatible with an older heater.
- You want to boost your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Recognizing when to request furnace installation can be difficult and frustrating. Our Experts at TML Service Experts have an A+ in home comfort, so you can depend on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 208-488-4892 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What to Anticipate When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what will happen when we install your new heating system.
- Clean installation—When we’re inside, we’ll use shoe booties to defend your carpet from any dirt we might bring in. We put down protective cloths around the installation area to avoid messes.
- Quality services—Our Experts have obtained some of the best distinguished technical certifications in the industry.
- A thorough check—After we’ve complete installation, we go down a checklist to double-check your furnace is running like it should before we go.
- Surpassing expectations—We’ll put in your new heating system to match local code. And we’ll frequently go above and beyond, for the most excellent work anywhere.
Set Your Furnace Installation Today with TML Service Experts
Need an additional reason to get a furnace from TML Service Experts?
Your new heating system comes with a free membership plan. This provides you an advantage on proper furnace maintenance and keeps your warranty validated.
Give us a call at 208-488-4892 or contact us online to book your appointment today. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.