HVAC stands for heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We frequently use this abbreviation to refer to your whole heating and cooling equipment, which incorporates:
- Comfort units, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality equipment, for instance air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, like thermostats systems
While there are varying models of HVAC systems, they all work the same by:
- Drawing from a fresh air source outside or inside your home or business.
- Moving air through a filter to trap particles and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Delivering air using a ducted system or directly into a room, depending on the type of system you use.
At TML Service Experts, we have a comprehensive list of outstanding HVAC services in Boise to fit all your comfort needs. And we stand behind all of our service with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.