Expert AC Replacement in Boise with a 100% Guarantee*
Replacing your air conditioner doesn’t need to be a difficult process if you deal with TML Service Experts. Our team of ACE-certified professionals can service all the leading brands. We even offer financing so eligible homeowners get the ideal equipment for their needs.
Our air conditioning replacement service is backed by an industry-leading 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* for a full year, ensuring the Expert service you deserve.
What to Expect Throughout AC Replacement
Reliable AC replacement offers a clean transition from old equipment to new. Below are a few benefits of our installation process:
- Tidy Replacement
- We put on protective footwear coverings to keep your residence and flooring safe from any dust we bring in. We also set down protective cloths around the installation area to lessen messes.
- Expert Service from Certified Pros
- Our ACE-certified installers have completed substantial Expert training to earn one of the most distinguished technical accreditations in the industry.
- Exceeding Expectations
- Our AC replacement process exchanges your old system with a new AC system that satisfies regional codes. We exceed expectations whenever possible.
- A Final Setup Checklist
- After installation is done, we ensure your A/C is working like it ought to by testing safety features and checking other crucial functions.
When to Replace Air Conditioner Systems
It can be tough to recognize precisely when to get a new air conditioner. Here are a few clues that it’s time to begin preparing for a new one.
- Monthly energy costs are going up. As your air conditioner gets older, it comes to be much less efficient. Ultimately it needs excessive time or power to keep things cool.
- Your house feels damp or humid. An inefficient air conditioner has a harder time keeping moisture levels in check. You may notice rooms feel muggy or inconsistently cooled.
- The air conditioner is running constantly. It’s natural for your air conditioner to run a lot more as the temperature increases. But consistent heavy use increases wear and tear, reducing the equipment’s life span and making energy bills more expensive.
- Your air conditioner is out of date. With regular upkeep, air conditioners can last 15 years or longer. That being stated, getting a new air conditioner even at 10 years old could save 20-40% on cooling expenses, according to the U.S. Department of Energy.
- You’re investing a lot on air conditioning repair. We recommend full replacement if repairs are becoming more likely and/or expensive.
- Your AC system uses R-22 refrigerant. This refrigerant is out of production due to its destructive effects on the ozone layer. Fixing a refrigerant leak on models with R-22 coolant is very costly as the remaining supply is only available in limited, recycled supplies.
We changed everything, by covering everything.
Rather than purchasing, you can now LEASE a new, high-efficiency HVAC system to conserve money on power costs and be more comfortable in your home.
Our Advantage Program™ includes installation with brand-new equipment with no down payment, plus all yearly maintenance, replacement air filters, and repairs. Get it all for one reasonable monthly payment.