We Guarantee You'll Be Pleased with Our Expert AC Installation in Boise
When you need AC installation in Boise, you don’t want to skimp and let just any company hook up your new equipment.
That’s where the specialists from TML Service Experts come in. In addition to having the qualifications and certification to back up our expert air conditioning installation, we’ll offer you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Call us at 208-488-4892 to set your AC installation right away.
5 Signs You Should Schedule Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will start giving you small signs that it’s failing. Here are five of the most typical ones.
- You frequently need repairs. As your air conditioner advances in years, it becomes less energy efficient and more likely to breakdowns. If we’re regularly at your residence for air conditioning repairs, it might be time for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs rapidly add up. When they’re more than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s recommended to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is past 15 years old. With annual air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could run for 20 years. However, it’s smart to start prepping for replacement around the 15-year mark so it’s not a surprise.
- Your air conditioner has R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was purchased earlier than 2010, it potentially has R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant isn’t being made anymore due to its harmful effects on the ozone layer. As R22 has been discontinued, repairing a refrigerant leak would be very expensive.
- You want to reduce your cooling bills. Selecting an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and linking it with a smart thermostat is a smart approach to conserve on electrical bills. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s just 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient air conditioner could save you 20–40% on cooling costs.
At TML Service Experts, our Experts will work with you to choose the recommended model for your home. We’ll also conduct a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify right sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be an emergency you’re not completely financially prepped for. That’s why we provide flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll have a new air conditioner. You won’t have to have a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all incorporated. Plus, you’ll get to pocket any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As an appreciated Advantage Program member, you’ll also get 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Plan on During Air Conditioner Installation
What make us stand out from every other HVAC repair location in Boise? Here are a few of the approaches we take on installation day.
When our professional specialists are at your residence, you can expect they’ll hook up your new unit for peak operation. And they’ll have your house and backyard in an unchanged shape as when they arrived.
Above that, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’re partnering with a totally licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Organized installation—When the setup process requires us to walk inside your house, we’ll use shoe covers to protect your carpet from mud. We’ll also put down drop cloths surrounding the installation area to keep your floors covered from debris throughout the process.
- Exceptional service—Our pros are ACE-certified. This indicates they’ve passed exhaustive training to earn the most desirable technical licensing in the industry.
- Attention to the small things—We’ll go over an installation list throughout the process to ensure every single little thing is handled. We’ll also ensure your equipment is cooling like it should and meets local laws before we are done. Once installation is done, we’ll double-check you understand how to work your new thermostat and equipment.
- Frequent updates—We’ll communicate how the process is progressing and when you can count on us to be finished.