It’s simple to fail to remember regular maintenance for your heating and cooling unit. But it’s the most important priority on our minds at TML Service Experts.
That’s because annual work provides many pluses for your equipment, including improved efficiency and a lower chance for issues. You can get these advantages—and more—by signing up for our Maintenance+ membership.
As a member, you’ll have rapid response with 24/7/365 priority service. You’ll also pay less for our Expert repairs. As per usual, our repairs are supported by a one-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Our Experts will also do a thorough examination of your unit whenever they’re at your residence. These checks could help find heating, cooling and indoor air quality problems. If you need to enhance your residence’s air, this membership can help you save on air quality products as well.
You’ll also receive our Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over the HVAC concerns in your residence. This might help you make a smart decision when you’re going back and forth over repair or replacement.
Why is Yearly HVAC Maintenance so Crucial?
Yearly maintenance delivers many advantages for your heating and cooling unit.
- Restores efficiency that can save you up to 30% on utility bills.**
- Pinpoints minor issues before they cause costly repair calls.
- Helps lengthen your equipment’s life expectancy.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty intact.
- Helps shield your loved ones from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you rely on a fuel-burning heater.
This membership plan has seasonal Precision Tune-Ups for your comfort units. This checkup is the most comprehensive in the business. That’s due to the fact its multistep cleaning and adjustment processes help restore your system to peak efficiency, trustworthiness and energy savings.
Along with a 29-point visual inspection, here’s what each maintenance appointment offers.
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Assessing thermostat calibration
- Observing refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Testing A/C starting power and safety devices
- Cleaning the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Cleaning and calibrating burner and ignition assembly
- Assessing thermostat calibration and combustion air
- Testing furnace starting capacity and safety devices
- Adding new standard air filters
- Securing electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Maintenance+ Membership Involves
- Yearly Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Annual safety examinations
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- Never any trip or overtime expenses
- 15% discount on repairs and air quality products
- One-year, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee* on repairs
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on every visit
- 29-point visual check on each visit
To get started, reach our Experts at 208-488-4892. We’ll help you choose the best membership plan to match your needs and budget. *For Maintenance+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Maintenance+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.