Your heating and cooling unit is an investment in your residence. Guard it and your household’s comfort with Armor+, one of our best HVAC service memberships.
After you join, you won’t pay anything out of pocket for parts or labor. This protects your finances from pricey emergency service. When you call us for service, you’ll enjoy a fast response with our 24/7/365 priority service. And we’ll ensure you’re satisfied with our Expert repairs through our one-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee.*
Each time our Experts are at your house, we’ll perform an in-depth examination of your system. This allows us to pinpoint any troubles with your heating, cooling or indoor air quality. If you need to boost your air quality to alleviate allergies, your membership will aid you in saving on that equipment also.
We’ll also give you our exclusive Home Health™ Report Card, which goes over any HVAC issues in your house. This way, you can make a smart conclusion on repair or replacement.
This service also includes seasonal Precision Tune-Ups for your cooling and heating units. Here are a few advantages to having this detailed service done.
5 Benefits of Routine HVAC Checkups
- Brings back efficiency that may save you up to 30% on utility costs.**
- Uncovers small troubles before they lead to expensive breakdowns.
- Helps extend your unit’s life cycle.
- Keeps your manufacturer’s parts warranty valid.
- Helps shield your family from carbon monoxide poisoning, if you depend on a fuel-burning heating system.
Any equipment tune-up involves a 29-point visual examination in addition to these services. And more!
Cooling Precision Tune-Up
- Observing thermostat calibration
- Checking refrigerant pressure and cooling cycle
- Examining A/C starting capability and safety controls
- Cleansing the condenser coil and condensate drain
- Replacing standard air filters
Heating Precision Tune-Up
- Freshening and adjusting burner and ignition assembly
- Checking thermostat adjustments and combustion air
- Examining furnace starting capabilities and safety controls
- Installing new standard air filters
- Fastening electrical connections
- Measuring volts/amps
What Our Armor+ Membership Includes
*For Armor+, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed Armor+ agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details. **Potential savings may vary depending on age and condition of equipment, personal lifestyle, system settings, equipment maintenance, and installation of equipment and duct system.
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Filters included
- Routine Precision Tune-Ups
- Energy savings up to 30%**
- Annual safety checks
- Guaranteed 24/7/365 priority service
- No trip or overtime charges
- 15% discount on air quality solutions
- One-year, 100% satisfaction guarantee on repairs*
- Lifetime thermostat warranty
- Home Health™ Report Card on all visits
- 29-point visual inspection on all visits