Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when thinking about everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we kick off a new season, it’s not uncommon to think ahead about upcoming costs and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help prevent issues, it can help improve your system’s efficiency and help you save money throughout the year.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only benefits of annual furnace service; it also touts our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians do are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll check the heat exchanger surface, watching for cracks or signs of wear that could be inhibiting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Suitable air circulation ensures that air is being distributed throughout your home to leave you with total comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will check your system’s fuel operation for appropriate pressure to ensure it is being transported to the furnace acceptably, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A handful of the electrical parts of your system need to be checked every year to make sure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are working safely.
There are also a variety of furnace service and tune-up plans you can pick from so both your comfort and budget needs are handled. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time scheduling furnace service, the pros at TML Service Experts are here to make scheduling easy for you. If you have any questions about our service, feel free to give us a ring at 208-488-4892 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its benefits.