Summer has made its way to Boise and the last thing you need is your A/C system breaking down during the extreme heat. Help prevent your home’s A/C system from failing with a seasonal air conditioning tune-up from TML Service Experts.
What exactly is an A/C system tune-up?
Similiar to how you go to your doctor yearly for an evaluation, an A/C system tune-up is a seasonal visit to make sure your central air conditioning is healthy and operating correctly. Most common air conditioner tune-ups will cover calibrating the thermostat, cleaning the condenser coils, evaluating your refrigerant levels and observing for leaks, examining and tightening all electrical connections, and analyzing the function of the blower motor and belt.
Air conditioning tune-ups with TML Service Experts
When you call TML Service Experts for your air conditioner tune-up, our tune-ups incorporate a full visual inspection as well as a complete cleaning. Keeping reading for the complete list of steps in our System Inspection and Precision air conditioner tune-up.
- Fully calibrate thermostat
- Examine oil and air filters
- Examine blower components
- Assess air flow
- Check all electrical connections
- Ensure proper system function
- Confirm quality of installation
- Check area around AC
- Check system clearances
- Examine overall condition
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Assess starting capabilities
- Assess safety features
- Analyze temperature difference in supply and return
- Observe refrigerant pressure
- Inspect condensate drains
- Clean and/or replace standard home air filters
- Tighten the electrical connections
- Evaluate volts and amps
- Lubricate all moving components
- Clean condensate drain
- Apply protective coating
- In-place cleaning of blower components
- Observe cooling cycle
- Apply biocide treatment
- Clean condenser coil
TML Service Experts in Boise is currently getting you ready for summer with discounts on AC tune-ups and certain home comfort system upgrades. To find out more or schedule your yearly A/C system tune-up, call 208-488-4892 today!