Spring may have passed but it’s never too late to save your air! Take a look at these details about air quality and call TML Service Experts for your free indoor air quality analysis and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air everyday
- People living in the U.S. spend more than 80% of their lives inside
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- Fifty-percent of sicknesses are caused or exacerbated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can remove up to 99.97% of the impurities in the air, including microbes, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To find out more, watch our cute experts in the clip and then visit SaveYourAir.com.