Spring may be over but it's always the right time of year to save your air! Check out these details about air quality and call TML Service Experts for your free indoor air quality evaluation and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe approximately 3000 gallons of air daily
- People living in the U.S. spend more than 80% of their lives indoors
- Indoor air contamination levels are up to 100 times higher than air outside
- Fifty-percent of sicknesses are caused or exacerbated by unpurified indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital level filtration technology can eliminate up to 99% of the impurities in the air, including microbes, allergens, dust mites, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some textiles, etc.)
To see more information, watch our cute experts in the clip and then go to SaveYourAir.com.