No matter what the temperature outside in Boise, the temperature in your space determines how comfortable your family will feel. Find the right temp and your home will feel like a enjoyable escape from everything. But if your climate control system isn’t operating correctly, you’ll feel it. And it won’t be enjoyable.
It’s time for a thorough look at the way you’re utilizing your home comfort system. It could make the difference between a steady system or a poor performer. Take this short quiz from TML Service Experts to find out more.
- Hotter days are almost here in Boise. How do you prep your system?
- Replace the HVAC filter and spruce up the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Schedule an appointment with the Experts for seasonal maintenance.
- Not a thing. It will be fine.
- You’re having a party on a summer night, but the AC isn’t functioning. What’s your solution?
- Ask my attendees to bring cold beverages.
- Book an emergency repair to get it operating before the party starts.
- Plug in my fans and hope for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is getting old. What’s your plan when it’s time for an upgrade?
- Allow my contractor to make the decision and bankroll it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and charges by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Go with the most expensive system currently available in Boise.
- When you get your next monthly electricity bill, what do you anticipate you’ll find?
- It will be a little higher. My home comfort costs have skyrocketed.
- It will be similar to the cost for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I read it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your home comfort system is making a funny noise. What do you do?
- Get my toolbox and spend a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Bring in a professional technician to take a look.
- Forget about it and wait until it stops.
Now add up your results. If you selected mostly Bs, your HVAC habits are right on track. You’re taking care of your machine and you made a plan for the future. But if you responded to any of these scenarios with As or Cs, you should make a couple of changes to help your system perform more effectively. Keep going to learn how.
New HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Schedule Annual Maintenance While switching out your air filter and cleaning your vents are critical tasks to prepare your HVAC for a different season, a professional maintenance appointment is critical to wrap up the process. During a maintenance visit, your professional technician will handle a series of tasks that promote the energy efficiency technician will be on the lookout for more significant issues for your HVAC. That could save you a pricey breakdown later down the road.
Select a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even carefully maintained home comfort systems can have trouble sometimes. And it always seems to hit at the most inconvenient times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can handle the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program offers that critical service to homeowners at no added cost.
Devise a plan for your HVAC system upgrade. Well-maintained HVAC systems can operate for 10 to 15 years, but they aren’t able to last forever. Make a strategy now to bypass last-minute pressure when your machine takes its final bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be of assistance. It offers you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front charges. Even better, the program also offers free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy charges and take note when they greatly change. Your electricity bills can reveal more than your monthly expenses. If you’re noticing a regular escalation in your costs but no difference in home comfort, something is probably happening with your equipment. A new high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more stable energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Call a professional when you detect an odd noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than bothersome. It indicates something is off with your machinery. Even if it’s a seemingly small issue, left without a repair it could make for an expensive repair down the road. Don’t try to fix it yourself. Leave it to the professionals to check out and set it right.
Your HVAC can cost you big when you don’t maintain it. If you work with these tips, you could save time, added costs and disappointment. And if your HVAC just isn’t cutting it anymore, consider selecting one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can help you get a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To discover more, give us a call or book an appointment online. We’re happy to help!