No matter what the elements outside, the temperature in your space determines how comfortable your family will be. Set it just right and your home will feel like a enjoyable escape from everything. But if your HVAC system isn’t operating properly, you’ll feel it. And it won’t be enjoyable.
It’s time to take a thorough look at the way you’re utilizing your HVAC equipment. It could make the difference between a steady system or a poor performer. Take this quick quiz from Service Experts to find out more.
- Hotter days are almost here. How do you prep your system?
- Replace the HVAC filter and spruce up the vents. Then it’s good to go.
- Schedule an appointment with the Experts for a seasonal checkup.
- Nothing. It should be fine.
- You’re having a party on a summer night, but the AC isn’t functioning. What’s your solution?
- Ask my attendees to bring cold beverages.
- Book an emergency repair to get it operating before the party starts.
- Plug in my fans and hope for a strong breeze.
- Your current HVAC is getting old. What will you do when it’s time for it to retire?
- Allow my contractor make the decision and bankroll it with a credit card.
- Manage worries and charges by signing up for a monthly home comfort subscription.
- Go with the most costly system currently available.
- When you get your next monthly electricity bill, what do you anticipate you’ll see?
- It will have a hefty price tag. My home comfort costs have skyrocketed.
- It will be close to the charges for the same month last year.
- I can’t know for certain until I read it. Some months aren’t bad, but others are stunning.
- Your HVAC system is making a funny noise. What’s your next step?
- Get my toolbox and spend a weekend attempting to fix it.
- Bring in a qualified technician to take a look.
- Don’t think about it and wait until it goes away.
Now add up your results. If you selected mostly Bs, your home comfort practices are right on track. You’re taking care of your machine and you made a plan for the future. But if you responded to any of these questions with As or Cs, you should make a few changes to help your equipment perform more effectively. Keep going to find out how.
New HVAC Habits to Help Out Your Wallet
Schedule Annual Maintenance While switching out your air filter and cleaning your vents are critical tasks to prepare your HVAC for a different season, a professional maintenance appointment is necessary to wrap up the process. During a regular maintenance visit, your professional technician will handle a series of tasks that boost the energy efficiency of your system. And while they’re around, your HVAC Expert will be on the lookout for more significant issues for your HVAC. That could save you a pricey breakdown later down the road.
Select a home comfort company that offers emergency repairs. Even carefully maintained home comfort systems can have problems periodically. And it always seems to occur at the worst times. A company with 24/7 emergency service can handle the headache and trouble. The Service Experts Advantage Program offers that critical service to customers at no added cost.
Make a plan for your HVAC system replacement. Many HVAC systems can operate for 10 to 15 years, but they aren’t able to last forever. Create a plan now to bypass last-minute pressure when your machine takes its final bow. The Service Experts Advantage Program™ can be of assistance. It offers you a new high-efficiency home comfort system with no up-front charges. Even better, the program includes free maintenance and repairs.
Keep track of your monthly energy costs and don’t ignore it when they greatly change. Your electricity bills can reveal more than your monthly expenses. If you’re noticing a regular escalation in your costs but no change in home comfort, something is probably happening with your system. A new high-efficiency system can provide you peace of mind with more stable energy usage—and that means fewer shocks on your bill.
Call a professional when you detect a odd noise from your heating and cooling system. That noise is more than bothersome. It indicates something is wrong with your machinery. Even if it’s a seemingly small issue, left without a repair it could make for an expensive repair later on. Don’t try to fix it yourself. Leave it to the professionals to check out and set it right.
Your HVAC can cost you quite a bit when you don’t maintain it. If you work with these tips, you could save time, extra costs and irritation. And if your HVAC just isn’t cutting it anymore, consider installing one through the Service Experts Advantage Program. It can get you a new energy-efficient system with no up-front costs and free maintenance and repairs.
To discover more, give us a call or book an appointment online. We’re happy to help!