We have discussed common air conditioning problems, now we’d like to outline common furnace and heating issues Boise homeowners often call TML Service Experts about. Although there are theoretically hundreds of causes why your Boise home’s furnace or heating system may need to be repaired. Here are the top five problems that may cause your furnace or heating equipment to break down:
1. Thermostat malfunctions causing no heat, fan spinning or comfort problems
2. Airflow problems from fan motors, belts and bearings, causing furnace overload or poor heating control
3. Old and clogged filters that cause airflow and comfort problems
4. Problem with the furnace ignition or pilot light, resulting in intermittent or no heat
5. Lack of regular service may cause unexpected breakdowns, poor comfort or higher energy costs (plus a lot of homeowner frustration!)
Every one of these common issues can be fixed by a professionally qualified, NATE-certified technician. Technicians from TML Service Experts can quickly spot the problem area and make the necessary repairs. Getting a precision tune-up or maintenance plan could protect you from practically all heating problems that leaves your home with no heat or low comfort levels. During a tune-up, all the components are checked and serviced so they work correctly and at maximum efficiency during the heating season. Important items like Carbon Monoxide checks, adequate combustion air, equipment clearances, and equipment safety are also key elements to the tune-up process. Remember – safety first! Never forget that furnaces of any age can pose safety hazards from combustion or gases, this is particularly the case if a NATE-certified technician has not maintained the equipment on a regular basis.
Contact TML Service Experts of Boise at 208-488-4892 to schedule an appointment today if you would like a technician to check out your furnace system.