With Earth Day right around the corner, you may be overwhelmed with ways to help “save the earth”. Surprise! We’re here to add to the noise, but for a good reason. Not only is a tankless water heater environmentally-friendly, it can save you money and last longer than your ordinary tank heater. Seriously! We put together the leading reasons you should buy a tankless water heater.
- Money Back – Even though the initial cost can seem a bit discouraging, qualifying tankless water heaters come with a federal tax rebate of around $300.
- Continuous Flow – Everyone has felt it. The stabbing pain of cold water pelting against your body when the hot water runs out and you’re mid-lather. Your cold showers could be over! Tankless water heaters do away with that issue altogether because the hot water NEVER. RUNS. OUT.
- Lifespan – Tankless water heaters can last five to ten years longer than old, inefficient tank water heaters. So in addition to the government rebate, you don’t have to replace your tankless water heater as often, so you can save even more money.
- Efficiency –Tankless water heaters only require enough energy to heat the quantity of water you’re using, so they don’t waste energy heating water you don’t need. This amazing tidbit can save you nearly 20% off your water heating statement. They also require less space since they can be mounted on walls (or outdoors if you have an anti-freeze kit) and smaller tankless water heaters can even be installed under cabinets or in closets.
- No Flooding – No tank, no tank to rupture, no flooding. Even though a leak could happen as with any plumbing appliance or device, tankless water heaters won’t flood or cause water damage the way 45 gallons of water standing by waiting to be used will.
- So Fresh, So Clean – Since tankless water heaters don’t keep water in a tank, you always have fresh, clean water that isn’t stored in a tank, which could have accumulated rust and scale.
If all these awesome reasons haven’t convinced you that a tankless water heater
is the best option for your home, call TML Service Experts today for a complimentary in-home analysis
. We will help to make sure you select the best water heating system for your needs to we’ll explain your options, advise you of all the facts, and be there when you’re ready to make a decision.