How many times have you left the house and remembered you forgot to change the temperature or close the garage door? There’s nothing we can do about the garage door, but the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat from Lennox® boasts remote smartphone and web-enabled operation so you can alter the temperature in your house from any place in the world.
Up to 50% of you home’s utility bills are a result of heating and cooling your home.* The iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat is a simple and easy way to start decreasing those energy costs. You can get fancy and purchase a customizable skin to protect your thermostat and match your walls, your furniture or just add your own flavor!
Here are several benefits of the iComfort Wi-Fi®:
- Remote access with Cloud connectivity that lets you to adjust temperatures from your smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Simple touchscreen with intuitive, menu-driven icons and high definition backlighting for simple programming
- One-Touch Away mode to easily override your regular programming when you are away
- Automatic updates connect you to new features as they become available and cautions you and TML Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Boise to any system maintenance needs
- Weather-on-Demand with five-day forecast displays outdoor temperatures
To learn more about the iComfort Wi-Fi® thermostat or how to save money in your home, call TML Service Experts in Boise at 208-488-4892.
*Source: U.S. Department of Energy