The best way to avoid bad performance and efficiency issues is to schedule annual furnace maintenance with TML Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Boise. Our expert furnace maintenance technicians will take care of all your furnace needs. They’ll perform our exclusive 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up; plus, you’ll have complete peace of mind knowing our 66 are NATE-certified, meaning they’ve gone through rigorous training and are highly qualified to do any furnace maintenance. A properly maintained furnace will stay in prime working condition longer, providing continuous warmth throughout the winter season.
At TML Service Experts in Boise, we offer a plethora of furnace maintenance and tune-up plans. Some of the most important checks include:
Inspect and clean gas burner section
- Our techs inspect the heating exchange surface for flaws or signs of wear, which has a strong impact on efficiency.
Verify correct airflow and blower operation
- This practice ensures air is properly circulating through your home to produce the highest comfort.
Verify calibration of gas valve
- We analyze your unit’s fuel operation to keep the right amount of pressure delivered to the furnace. A properly functioning gas valve is key to efficiency and safety.
Inspect all electrical components
- Many of your system’s electrical parts should be examined annually for damage, corrosion and safe operation. You don’t want to have to deal with one of these parts breaking down on a cold winter night!
Comfort System Inspection
- This furnace and AC service covers 29 checks and includes our exclusive 11-point Home Health™ Report Card so you can see any indoor air quality risks in your home.
Not only could routine furnace maintenance reduce repair costs, it can also help reduce your energy bill, and that’s money back in your pocket. When the equipment is correctly maintained, it simply runs more efficiently.
Look through our Maintenance Plans, or call 208-488-4892 to schedule a tune-up for your furnace today.