Don’t make assumptions about this title – basic efficiency gas furnaces still have high energy efficiency, especially compared to that really old furnace you have at home. Not only could these gas furnaces help you save on your heating and cooling expenses, they also feature durable cabinets and lasting performance. Learn more about each product below or setting up an appointment with TML Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Boise.
In Boise, an EL180E gas furnace will benefit you long past the winter. It can help you save energy in all the other months, too. We wouldn’t joke about savings like these. You can have it all with the unit’s Power Saver™ motor and dual-fuel technology. The Power Saver™ motor is constructed to keep a consistent flow of air, even when the temperature is altered. It’s also quiet, helps reduce waste and helps lower your energy bills. Dual-fuel allows you to connect your EL180E with an electric heat pump so your furnace can switch between gas and electric to keep you warm and relaxed.
- SureLight® ignitor – provides long life and reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – built to last, and its tough finish looks nice, too
- Robust blower assembly – improves comfort and exceeds industry standard airflow for even temperatures
- Insulated blower compartment – keeps operating sounds quiet and minimizes losses
When you’re looking for two key features – energy efficiency and reliable performance – the ML193 gas furnace truly excels. If you desire energy efficiency, you’ll find an AFUE efficiency rating at 93%, sealed blower compartment and dual-fuel capability. To simplify: you’ll save hundreds on your utility expenses every year because the ML193 minimizes heat loss and maximizes fuel efficiency. If you’re looking at performance, take a look at the following features:
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger – ensures high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® ignitor – for long life and better reliability
- Durable steel cabinet – resilient and made to last
- SureLight integrated control board – for complete control and easy operation
Just because it’s standard efficiency doesn’t mean help you save. The ML180 gas furnace has an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) of 80%, meaning you’ll save energy and money with this model, especially compared to an older furnace. Plus, its sealed blower compartment reduces losses and adds efficiency, so you – and your home in Boise – will stay cozy and warm even on the coldest days.
- Robust blower assembly – surpasses industry standard airflow for more even temperatures
- Duralok™ heat exchanger – made from ArmorTuf™ aluminized steel to strengthen reliability
- Dual-fuel capability – lets you combine the gas furnace with an electric heat pump to add to your comfort and fuel efficiency
- Hot surface igniter – controls operation for efficient and reliable performance
If you’re looking for a gas furnace in Boise, give us a call at 208-488-4892 or schedule a free appointment.