Get Amazing Energy Efficiency with an Energence® Rooftop HVAC SystemWhen it comes to rooftop HVAC systems that will really save energy, the Lennox® Energence model reaches the top of the list. Energence is one of the most efficient commercial HVAC systems in its class, with up to 18.0 SEER, 21.5 IEER and 13.9 EER. These numbers are nothing compared to the ratings the Energence receives when you add the SunSource® Commercial Energy System, which will produce efficiency levels of 34 SEER and 43 IEER. Simply put, this means you will experience the the lowest energy costs available on your building.
Our optional SmartAirflow™ system could even save up to 35% of your annual ventilation energy consumption compared to a traditional unit. In addition, the Energence rooftop system has earned ENERGY STAR® designation and exceeds ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers) 90.1-2010 minimum standards by 92%.
It’s not just efficient – the Energence rooftop system is simple to maintain, extremely reliable and will ensure your business receives energy savings and total comfort for years. We’ll highlight some of the best features:
- Isolated compressor compartment – allows normal compressor operation during service without disrupting airflow
- Environ™ coil system – reduces refrigerant charge requirements to boost reliability and sustainability
- SmartWire™ system – simplifies thermostat installation to prevent miswiring
- Corrosion-resistant, removable, reversible, double-sloped drain pan – for flexibility, stability and serviceability
- Patented Humiditrol® dehumidification system – allows independent control of temperature and humidity which allows increase comfort
- Multiple cooling stages – helps cut back on temperature swings
Our professionally trained technicians at TML Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning in Boise can install, maintain and repair your Energence rooftop system. Call 208-488-4892 for a free, no-obligation energy analysis and consultation to find out more.